Sandra Moore is the Principal of Sandra Moore Consulting. She has over 20 years of professional experience working with organizations,
communities, and governments in Canada, Ethiopia, and Vanuatu.
a background in Anthropology and her ability to respect diversity of thought, Sandra is able to conduct authentic
stakeholder engagement and comprehensive research. She has extensive experience
researching the socio-economic impacts of energy development on communities and
regions, as well as rural/international community development, leadership, and
As an independent research consultant, she has worked with municipalities and organizations to help them better
understand the socio-economic impacts of energy projects.
Areas of expertise include:
- Campaign management;
- Cultural anthropology;
- Economic development;
- Energy (oil, gas, renewable energy);
- International development;
- Leadership development;
- Livelihoods program development;
- Monitoring and evaluation;
- Organizational development and
- Project and program management;
- Proposal and speech writing;
- Public relations
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis;
- Rural community development;
- Small and micro enterprise (SME) development; and
- Stakeholder engagement.
Sandra Moore (2nd from right in back row) and colleagues from SE Alberta, with Alberta Premier Rachel Notley, Alberta Energy and Environment Ministers, and CEOs representing the three southern Alberta renewable energy companies awarded projects in Alberta's first round of the Renewable Electricity Program (REP) announced December 13, 2017 in Calgary.