Sandra Moore is a current Vanier Scholar, Ph.D. Candidate, and independent research and development professional with close to 20 years of professional experience working with organizations and governments in Canada, Ethiopia, and Vanuatu.
Specialized areas of expertise include:
- Rural community development.
- Leadership, livelihoods, and economic development.
- Energy and cultural ecology.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis.
- Program and project development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Sandra, facilitating a community needs assessment
in 2010 in the rural community of Narrango
on Santo Island in Vanuatu.